Players can choose from 10 different fields to play with different game modes. Please note that you must call for appointment.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: all-day open play, rental gun, and anti-fog rental mask
- Where you’ll play: 7 different game fields available for players of all ages and skill levels. View the description of available fields here.
- Paintballs are not included. Each person must buy 500 paintballs and air for $30. .
- Call (240) 419-9626 for more information.
- Groups must get there before 12 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. First come first serve. Recommended to arrive early to make sure equipment is available.
There are many game modes for you to play: "Team Deathmatch" and "Protect the President" to mention a couple
We have 7 thrilling courses for you to try!
About Southern Maryland Paintball
Teams of recreational combatants assemble in tactical formations across the fields at Southern Maryland Paintball, using obstacles and fortifications to their advantage as they engage enemies in fast-paced matches. Six fields with three distinct styles present diverse battlegrounds—from the wooden partitions that dot the open space at the Castle field to the menagerie of inflated obstacles and out-of-work parade floats that populate the Airball field. Players that excel in stealthy maneuvers will thrive at the Village field, where tiny huts obscure ambushers approaching from multiple angles. Each match is regulated by an experienced referee who shouts down those who shirk the rules. Southern Maryland Paintball keeps its fields mired in a barrage of colorful ballistics year-round, and also offers nighttime play on lighted fields on the weekends.
Away from the frenetic pace of organized matches, guests can soothe itchy trigger fingers and practice their marksmanship at the paintball-shooting range. Southern Maryland Paintball also encompasses a mini-golf course for those who prefer to compete in a game where their only enemies are subtle slopes and territorial windmills.