Exterior and interior insect control treatment includes ants, scorpions, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, silverfish, and more
About This Deal
- Types of pests covered: ants, roaches, scorpions, spiders, crickets, camel crickets, mole crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, clover mites, and earwigs
- Number of treatments: one
- Inspection for additional pests included?: yes; technicians will check for other potential issues
- Customers and pets may need to vacate home for 1 hour after treatment; if pets are unable to vacate, they must be kept in 1 room for 1 hour.
- Heavy infestations may require additional applications not included with this offer.
When to Call in the Pros
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
Need To Know
About Sovereign Pest Control
Serving more than 30,000 clients annually across four states, Sovereign Pest Control was ranked as the 25th largest company of its kind in the Southeast by Pest Control Technology magazine. They tackle pests of all manner, from bugs, such as ants and roaches, to rodents, such as rats and gremlins, crews arrive on the hour to avoid customers waiting all day for their appointments. The treatments can rid homes of termites or protect pets from fleas, ticks, and fire ants dwelling in backyards. To further its commitment to cutting down on waste, Sovereign Pest Control works to reduce its paper consumption by 90% through a paperless customer-contact system.