Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox cosmetic treatment
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow's-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who's eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Service will be completed by a licensed aesthetician Registered Nurse and surgical technicians.
About Spa Black
As a board-certified plastic surgeon in Texas, Arkansas, California, Pennsylvania and Florida, Dr. Thomas Jeneby helps patients seeking drastic as well as subtle cosmetic changes. In addition to performing established surgical procedures, Dr. Jeneby embraces new technologies and even trains healthcare professionals nationwide in the use of SmartLipo body-contouring systems and DOT Therapy laser skin-resurfacing treatments.
He’s joined in San Antonio by Spa Black’s dedicated staff, which includes medical aestheticians, an anesthesiologist, registered nurses, and physician assistants trained by a plastic surgeon. Together, this team performs a wide array of cosmetic surgical procedures as well as noninvasive treatments. The center uses cosmetic laser systems that can generate dramatic change by helping erase unwanted hairs and spider veins. Microdermabrasion sessions, chemical peels, and cellulite therapy round out the menu of contouring and resurfacing skincare treatments.