Permanent makeup technique helps achieve a flawless look while cutting the morning routine in half
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Permanent makeup application: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians use a tattooing technique to apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural beauty.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Ombre powder eyebrows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Eyebrow microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink and using tiny strokes to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Only the customer receiving the service is allowed to be present during the appointment.
About Spa Logic
One shouldn't be fooled by Spa Logic's exterior. The stone of the historic two-story building may harken to a bygone era but the professionals and services inside the Dupont Circle storefront are completely modern. Here, stylists cut, color, and transform hair into custom looks perfectly suited to each man or woman.
Much of Spa Logic's lower level is also devoted to beauty and relaxation. While massage therapists ease tense muscles, aestheticians administer mani-pedis and wax across the entire body. There are even professionals who specialize in cosmetic tattooing, which is perfect for clients frequently awoken by midnight surprise parties.