Customers enjoy the ultimate pampering and spa service, from facials to massages
Groupon Customer Reviews
100% Verified ReviewsAll Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
Filter Aspect List
See all reviews
4 ratings4 reviews
It was great! She does expect a 50$ tip (and will tell you that). I got the spa day package with 50 minute massage and 50 minute facial with dermobrasion and reflexology.
16 ratings1 reviews
The whole experience from start to finish was unprofessional.
9 ratings6 reviews
Magical, Nadine and Allison have helped me recharge my soul. I would suggest anyone I love go to this place
2 ratings1 reviews
Not worth the price
4 ratings1 reviews
Awful “deal”!! I was supposed to receive a 50 minute massage, 50 minute facial, reflexology and microdermabrasion. I was there for less than two hours total and that includes all of the time while I waited for the therapists. They were very unorganized and not professional :(
About This Deal
- What's included in Spa Day Pampering Package (services are performed in a candlelit couples room):
- 50-minute massage
- 50-minute facial
- Foot reflexology
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Beautiful back treatment includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions (if needed), and a customized mask balance the skin and minimize breakouts.
- What's included in Time Stands Still Package:
- 50-minute aromatherapy massage
- High-altitude facial
- 25-minute reflexology
- What's included in Ine The Moment Package:
- 50-minute high-altitude facial
- 50-minute Swedish massage
- High-altitude facial: Designed to address one's specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also includes hydration and sun protection.
- Body scrubs or polishes help slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance.
- Ultimate Body Wrap aims to address one's specific skin needs and give the best possible results.
- Body Wrap and Scrub aims to hydrate the skin and leave it silky smooth.
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. For the options marked Restrictions Apply: Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 20% gratuity added at check out based on pre-discounted service. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. If you make a reservation through LivingSocial, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings