A chiropractor provides regenerative treatments to relieve pain associated with degenerative discs, pinched nerves, or joint problems
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Devinder P. Singh, DC graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Iowa. He provides chiropractic treatments such as adjustments, spinal decompression, physiotherapy, and more.
- Spinal Decompression: The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- The therapy session includes a choice of one of the following therapies: electrical stimulation, cold laser therapy, cox flexion or distraction, soft tissue therapy, or intersegmental traction on a roller table
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Service restrictions: spinal decompression treatments cannot be performed on pregnant patients
About Spine and Laser Center
Doctor of Devinder Chiropractic Singh works hard to realign spines and relieve back and neck pain through combinations of chiropractic treatments. He manually adjusts spines or entrusts his power to a spinal-decompression system, which stretches and relaxes back while patients recline on the machine’s padded treatment table. Nine massage modalities, from deep-tissue stroke work to the use of hot stones, also aim to wipe away aches and tension from bodies.