This is an abbreviated flight lesson designed to expose the person taking the lesson to the thrill and challenge of learning to fly.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Trained instructors help clients reach their aviation goals in a friendly, professional environment.
- 30 minutes of instruction and flight prep
- 30 minutes of flight time
- FAA-certified instructor
- Opportunity to ask questions and debrief after the flight
- Must be 16 or older
- 280 lbs. max weight
- 6'4" height max
- Valid for residents within 50 miles of 63373
St. Charles Flying Service’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check St. Charles Flying Service’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About St. Charles Flying Service
At one time, St. Charles Flying Service's airport was a training base for World War II pilots during the early 1940s. Today, several vintage WWII aircraft still call the facility home, as does Boeing, which utilizes the grounds to test its own planes for modern-day military operations. Surrounded by aviation benchmarks both past and present, St. Charles Flying Service passes on the gift of flight to students with flight training for single and multiengine aircraft. From light sport to airline transport pilot, the facility's certified instructors help mold the pilots of tomorrow, who may also take advantage of open-enrollment ground courses.