Guests try to escape a themed room through finding and solving its riddles and mysteries
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Frankenstein Escape, Blackbeard’s Revenge Escape, and Dracula.
- Not valid for Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Haunted Hotel or Cellar
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 12 and older
- Children 8–17 must be accompanied by a playing adult
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
It’s recommended to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled time
- Minimum of 6 - 8 or 10 is required for Dracula – hotel and Frankenstein and 6 and 8 will work on pirates.
About St. Louis Escape Rooms
With four rooms to choose from, there's plenty to keep guests occupied at St. Louis Escape Rooms. Here, groups gather and attempt to "escape" a simulated scene. Each room is decorated with a specific theme and filled with clues that only the sharpest minds can solve to fulfill their quest. Here are some of the options visitors can choose from:
- BlackBeard's Revenge: Can you find Blackbeard’s treasure hidden inside an ancient Aztec temple? Board his ship, find the clues, solve the puzzles and avoid the curse of Blackbeard. Prepare for a 60 minute adventure on the high seas as you attempt to escape Blackbeard’s Revenge! This pirate adventure features high tech puzzles, amazing set design, computer animations and more. Pirate escape is family friendly and the difficulty is medium.
- Dracula: Travel to Transylvania and solve the mystery of Dracula’s Castle. Come face to face with Count Dracula and his legion of vampires. Once inside Dracula’s Castle you will have 60 minutes to escape before the sun sets. Will you survive? Dracula Escape is our biggest escape room and one of the most challenging. Dracula features multiple animations, computer effects and amazing set design. You must destroy Dracula and his brides with a wooden stake to the heart to defeat Dracula Escape. This game does feature some scares and is suggested for experienced players.
- Frankenstein Escape: Can you prove that life can exist after death? Finish Doctor Frankenstein’s experiments and prove there can be life after death. Once inside Frankenstein’s Castle you have 60 minutes to solve the mystery of life after death before the townspeople destroy the castle. You will come face to face with the monster and with Igor’s help you may succeed. Frankenstein is considered an expert level game suggested for experienced players. Frankenstein Escape features high tech special effects, amazing set design and computer animations.