Surfing lesson starts with the basics on the beach and afterwards the participants move on to practice in the water
About This Deal
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes.
- Groupon Class Timings: 8:00am, 11:00am, and 2:00pm; Call the business at (808) 699-3750 to schedule the class.
About Star Beachboys
Star Beachboys was founded by Art Rutledge and his partner Sam Mokuahi, local legends who left an indelible mark on Waikiki and the state of Hawaii. Both men helped to create the family run business that's been on the crystal-clear waters of Waikiki Beach for over 40 years. Art's grandson, Aaron, now runs the shop, welcoming both local surfers and those new to Hawaii for a little vacation on the beach. He and his traditional team of beach boys help the business live up to their motto, "Come Experience Aloha," with every rental, lesson, and tour they lead.
- Rental gear: surf boards, boogie boards, umbrellas, chairs, and stand up paddle boards
- Lessons: Star Beachboys offers both public and private lessons, teaching guests how to hang ten on their surfboard or navigate the waters from a stand up paddleboard.
- Touring the waters: Guests are invited to ride the waves in outrigger canoes, powered by Star Beach Boys' experienced steersmen.