Professionals disinfect rooms to rid them of bacteria, or clean the carpets, aiming to leave them looking like new
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 40 miles of zip code 91316
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: biodegradable, non-toxic
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Steam Carpet 4 U
After a visit from Steam Carpet 4 U, homeowners truly can have it all: a fastidious carpet, and a floor that's free of noxious cleaning chemicals. That's because the techs don't just rid fibers of dust, stains, and odor. They also keep carpets free of toxic chemicals, using only what they call "baby safe" products. By pairing their top-of-the-line steam cleaning system with biodegradable and nontoxic products, they impart peace of mind, letting residents relax and unwind in their newly made-over rooms.
Though carpet and upholstery cleaning is their specialty, the techs don't stop there. Inside, they also clean drapes, mattresses, and tile. They can even head out to the driveway to spruce up cars and boats. They turn their same eco-friendly eye to these areas, dispelling all the dirt and toxic chemicals in their path.