A natural, ancient technique combined with add-on treatments can help alleviate pain, allergies, stress, and other maladies
About This Deal
- What’s included: acupuncture treatment and two add-ons of choice.
- Choice of add-on treatments:
- 10-minute massage
- Energy work
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
About Stefanie Rothert Lac
Stefanie Rothert had a sort of awakening at the age of 15 in 1993, noticing she was sensitive and could tell things about people, that she was intuitive. She sought out the study of Meditation. At a school fair, she got a clairvoyant reading, and she knew from then on out that she wanted To do that as well. Her studies include the techniques from the Berkeley Psychic Institute, Yoga, EFT Tapping and she is a certified Neurosculpting Facilitator. She is also a licensed Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist. In these stressful times, she decided to re-ignite her own Meditation practice, in the face of unknown we can know ourselves, find peace, strength and healing. Her goal is give you tools and information for your own healing, bringing light, clarity and healing to your life.