Noninvasive low-frequency body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Bliss Beauty Bar
Bliss Beauty Bar specializes in non-invasive body-contouring treatments designed to help clients look and feel their best. The staff takes pride in the care they provide to each customer, opting for an individual approach. Visitors can sit back and relax knowing they are in professional hands and enjoy the calming atmosphere of the salon.