A thorough facial by a seasoned professional in a relaxed setting followed by a makeup lesson from one of Houston’s premier makeup artists.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Two-Hour Spa Package with Facial, Makeover, and Optional Organic Peel at Steven Merrill Studio (Up to 65% Off)
One Hour Make Over with Instruction Chart
Spa packages start with a one-hour facial. (After cleansing, an organic peel is used if the client chooses that option.)
- A pure aloe vera based cream is applied to the hands and feet followed by warm thermal mittens.
- Cleansing ~ using appropriate cleanser for your skin type
- Massage ~ a face, neck, and shoulder massage with essential oils and steam vapor for hydration.
- Exfoliation treatment ~ dead skin cells are removed with two two types of exfoliating products.
- Extractions ~ if necessary
- Serums and Mask ~ the appropriate serum or mask is applied, depending on skin type,
- Chilled eye balm pads are then applied as the mask sets.
- Foot and lower-leg massage ~ feet and lower legs are massaged with aloe vera foot cream while mask sets.
- The mask is removed, face is misted with a toner and the appropriate moisturizer is applied.
- The facial is followed by a one hour make up lesson
The one-hour makeover is actually a step-by-step make-up lesson that includes tips on selecting the best colors based on clients’ skin, hair, and eye color, as well as contouring and application technique. Your take home instruction details the lesson step by step and is color coded for clarity.
Both options include a 25% discount on products purchased the day of redemption.
About Steven Merrill Studio
Since seeking his fortune as a makeup artist with Chanel in the early 1980s, Steven Merrill's talents have taken him across the country and around the globe—even sending him to work with an award-winning makeup team for Parisian prêt-à-porter shows. Today, Steven focuses his efforts on his private studio, where he plies his trade as a skilled aesthetician and hairstylist for clients in search of services ranging from makeovers and facials to haircuts. A lush garden ambiance creates a calming environment manned by staff who are adept at scheduling. The studio’s beauticians transform appearances, armed with an assortment of products by Redken, Cinema Secrets, Colorescience, and Clinicians Complex.