Stretches focus on any aches, pains, and also boost more range of motion or flexibility
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- This therapy involves being stretched out on a table by a Therapist who maneuvers the body into multi-angled positions with the aim of elongating the muscles.
- Stretch Therapy is beneficial for all kinds of people:
- People who work at a desk for long periods and experience muscular pain as a result.
- Folks who spend extended periods of time behind the wheel of a vehicle.
- People who know they should stretch but don’t have time or prefer a professional to do it for them.
- Those with muscular health issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, Achilles Tendinitis, Sciatica and Shin Splints to name a few.
- Fitness enthusiasts from all disciplines: runners, cyclists, gym-goers, weight lifters, dancers, tennis players, Cross-fitters, swimmers, horseback riders, basket ballers, baseball players and many more.
- Main benefits of assisted stretch sessions:
- Reduce muscular pain and tightness
- Increase flexibility
- Increase sports performance
- Improve one’s posture
- Increase circulation
- Relieve stress
- Promote healthy sleep