Technicians use a special solution which is injected into the carpet fibers to remove dust, dirt, and allergens
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 30350
- Do they move furniture?: no
- Steam cleaning
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Superior Carpet Cleaners
As their name suggests, Superior Carpet Cleaners know what they're doing. That's because their insured and licensed technicians, armed with professional equipment, have mastered their process. Using hot-water extraction (also known as steam cleaning) they infuse an environmentally-friendly and non-toxic cleaning solution deep into carpet fibers. This is followed by a powerful suction, which pulls out all the dirt and allergens, as well as the cleaning solution and most of the water. In addition to carpets, rugs, hardwood floors, and upholstery also get the superior treatment.