Customers can learn more about the process of creating sushi, including making their own
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Learn how to make sushi rolls and classic nigiri sushi. Make it a date night and or family fun night. Make your sushi and enjoy eating it all with your favorite drink!
- What’s included:
- Two-hour sushi rolling and sake class
- Includes a complimentary drink. Choose between a selection of beer, wine, juice, and sake.
- Additional drinks available for purchase. Learn to make a number of specialty, more advanced rolls and learn how to make classic nigiri sushi and enjoy eating them all.
- Also with games and price give aways. Classes held on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and possible on Tuesdays from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Class times subject to change. Please call Instructor 425-939-7292 to reserve a date.
- Must present valid 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
About Sushi Spott
As a former export manager of Alaskan seafood, the sushi chef at Sushi Spott knows his fillets. Fresh catches fill the glass display case at the sushi bar, where nigiri sushi and hand rolls join specialty rolls such as the salmon-skin roll and the citrus-infused lemon roll, whose tuna, avocado, and salmon cannot be made into lemonade. Sushi Spott also dishes out chicken teriyaki, bento boxes, and other entrees amid the dining room's white pendant lamps and decorative Japanese screens.
Sushi Spott also offers a lounge bar where you can watch the rolls being made, and happy hour with food and drink specials. Join them Monday through Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m., or 9 to close for late-night happy hour.