CSIA-certified technicians provide a thorough chimney inspection that is followed by a chimney cleaning and written evaluation report
About This Deal
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Valid for basic yearly clean from the bottom of the fire box and 6 feet up. Not valid for cleaning from top to bottom.
- Services included: inspecting chimneys for cracks and leaks
- Length of service: time of service varies
- Service radius: 50 miles of zip code 76137
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Texas Duct Pros
All of Texas Duct Pros' undivided attention is devoted to air duct cleaning and air quality services. Over 12 years of experience in this field led them to create better tools and inspired them to find new, more efficient solutions that improve air's quality. Their technicians make sure that customers' dryer vents and air duct systems are safe: during every maintenance check, they manually clean the coil and change filters, which can lead to lower electricity costs and reduced health problems.