A class setting with individual focus! Work on posture, strength & flexibility as you work every major muscle group to tone and sculpt
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Class options include the signature Bar Method (great workout for all levels), Bar Advanced (more challenging workout), Bar Move (with elements of cardio), Bar Express (full-body workout in a condensed format), Bar Restore (incorporates more stretching), and even more.
- View the class schedule at Brentwood location
- Socks and large towel mandatory. Masks are optional but very important.
- No bar restore or bar advanced
No late entry allowed
- Please find the class schedule at the business website here
About The Bar Method
Although many of The Bar Method's exercises take place at the ballet bar, the program is only partially inspired by the long, lean musculature of ballet dancers. Created by Burr Leonard, the workouts also incorporate the brief, fat-burning bursts of activity known as interval training and the muscle-shaping techniques of isometrics. Combine all this with the science of physical therapy, and you get The Bar Method: an intense yet safely designed approach to exercise meant to cinch the silhouette, increase muscle definition, and boost energy all day long. Sessions introduce beginners to basics, such as maintaining good form and refraining from breaking out into Swan Lake choreography.