Museum traces the rich history of the American West through artwork, educational programs, and events
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for admission for two (up to $24 value)
- $36 for admission for four (up to $48 value)
- Children 12 and under and active military members* receive free admission.
About Briscoe Western Art Museum
The American West is alive and as wild as ever inside the Briscoe Western Art Museum. Through collections of art and artifacts, engaging cultural events, and educational programs, the Museum paints a vivid picture of the region's history and the shared heritage of the many storied individuals who have called it home.
- Crown Jewel: Santa Anna's sword, a handmade, 19th-century blade crafted from steel, gold, and leather for "the Napoleon of the West" himself
- Hidden Gem: a pair of unmarked, steel parade piece spurs from the 1950s
- Don't Miss: the Museum store, which sells handmade jewelry, keepsakes, Western books and other goods related to the American West
- Special Programs: a monthly book club and gallery talk, distinguished lecture series, docent-led tours, an annual Indian Arts market, American West-themed story time and film series
- Pro Tip: the museum is located on the banks of San Antonio's famed River Walk