Skilled technicians offer laser treatments to remove unwanted hair permanently and safely
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Valid treatment areas:
- Small: upper lips, chin, sideburn
- Medium: underarms, bikini line, anal area
- Large: Brazilian, butt cheeks, lower arms, upper arms, shoulder, stomach
The Ferguson Clinic’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The staff will self-sanitize throughout the day and between patients
- The clinic will provide hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and soap readily available for patients to use upon entry and as needed
- The clinic requests all patients to arrive on time to avoid patient crossover in the waiting room
- All appointments will be spread out to facilitate social distancing
- All surfaces and high touch areas such as door handles will be sanitized between patients.
- All patients are asked to arrive on time to avoid patient crossover in the waiting room
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check The Ferguson Clinic’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Type of laser used: Spectrum Rohrer
About The Ferguson Clinic
When it comes to plastic surgery, The Ferguson Clinic works tirelessly to strike a balance between delivering the best, most-natural results while causing minimal disruption to a patient's everyday lifestyle. The clinic's services range from fairly simple—chemical peels, Botox injections, and facials—to complex, including tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and face lifts. Read on to learn more about the doctor in charge:
Meet the Doctor: Dr. John Ferguson
- Education: Dr. Ferguson was born and raised in Dallas. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and he chose otolaryngology residency at the University of South Florida to study facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Qualifications: Dr. Ferguson is one of the few quintuple board-certified surgeons, having obtained certification by the likes of the American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Laser Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Memberships: In addition to his qualifications, Dr. Ferguson is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.