No more crowds. USCG licensed for 36 but limited to just 16 during the pandemic. Comfortable and classy. 100% outdoor and 100% safe.
About This Deal
- 90-minute tour includes captain and crew service as well as two sodas, water, beer, or wine
- Two-hour tour includes:
- Sunset Sail variant: two sodas, water, beer, or wine
- Golden Gate variant: two sodas, water, beer, wine, champagne, or mimosas
- Departure time: click here to view the schedule
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure and be prepared for boarding 15 minutes prior to departure
- Departure location: Pier 39 Dock F, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Notable sights: panoramic views of San Francisco bridges and city front, Alcatraz
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid on federal holidays
- No crowds. USCG licensed for 36 but limiting to just 16 during pandemic. Comfortable and classy. And of course 100% outdoor and 100% safe.
Need To Know
About San Francisco Sailing Company
The San Francisco Sailing Company's Sailing School offers American Sailing Association sailing certification, boat rentals, and weekly races for members.
- Daily sailing excursion
- Corporate team building events and off-sites
- Private charters for all events
- Private charters for 6-36 passengers