Kids from around the U.S. meet virtually to learn & enhance their leadership skills. Our experts help connect these skills to everyday life.
About This Deal
Virtual Teen Leadership Summer Camp--Session I (June 14 - 18, 2021)
- Good for one seat in our JUNE 14 - JUNE 18 Virtual Teen Leadership Camp.
Virtual Teen Leadership Summer Camp--Session II (July 12 - 16, 2021)
- Good for one seat in our JULY 12 - JULY 16 Virtual Teen Leadership Camp.
Virtual Teen Leadership Summer Camp--Session I (June 12 - 16, 2021) PLUS Advanced Camp Session III (July 19 - 23, 2021)
- Good for seat in our JUNE 14 - JUNE 18 Virtual Teen Leadership Camp AND one seat in our JULY 19- JULY 23 Advanced Camp.
Virtual Teen Leadership Summer Camp--Session II (July 12 - 16, 2021) PLUS Advanced Camp Session III (July 19 - 23, 2021)
- Good for one seat in our JULY 12 - JULY 16 Virtual Teen Leadership Camp AND one seat in our JULY 19- JULY 23 Advanced Camp.
Details for every week of camp are as follows:
- For kids entering 7-12th grade (2021-2022 school year)
- Live, virtual sessions run 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. CST Monday - Thursday; 9 a.m. - noon CST Friday
- Approximately 3 hours of outside, self-paced activities assigned each day
- Interactive, live sessions include lessons from leadership experts, interviews with current teen leaders, group challenges and discussions, team planning, project development, etc. (4 hours/day)
- Self-paced work includes watching short videos, developing plans, self-reflection/journaling, individual work on projects or portfolios, etc. (2-3 hours/day)
- Leadership experts engage with individuals/small groups, discussing plans and providing feedback
Kids must have the following during week of camp:
- computer with reliable, fast Internet connection
- ability to share audio and video (camera and microphone) during live sessions
- digital camera or cell phone with camera
- basic school supplies (pen, notebook, scissors, markers, ruler, etc.)
About The Teen Leadership Academy
The Teen Leadership Academy (TLA) was created to provide training that develops the emotional intelligence and leadership skills of young people. The world is always in need of good leaders, but we often don't teach the critical skills and values early enough to give kids time to learn, practice and master them. Consequently, we tend to see only the most out-going people or the "naturally-born" leaders take charge. This leaves out so many potential world-changers. Although our name implies our focus is on teens, TLA provides programs for parents/adults to help them support and develop skills of our young population. The Teen Leadership Academy continues to provide exciting individual and group opportunities including the following:
- Live, interactive, virtual group sessions such as ‘Leadership Launch Live‘
- Advanced skills development in Mastermind groups
- Development of an individual’s leadership portfolio
- Individual Coaching
- Immersive, summer camp opportunities