A member of American Distilling Institute shares interesting facts about the distillation process and the spirits industry in the U.S.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Distillery Experience for Two
- Distillery Experience for Four
The Distillery Experience includes a tour and a shot glass for each person.
About Three Brothers' Distillery
The whiskey at Three Brothers' Distillery isn't your grandfather's whiskey, but it just might be your great-grandfather's. After all, the distillery's specialty is pre-Prohibition Era whiskey, made in small batches with flavors that would have fit right in at a turn-of-the-century bar. Just like the spirits of yesteryear, every batch is unique, offering up that sought-after craft distillery experience. Here's a look at some of the varietals Three Brothers' Distillery offers:
- Silk Jacket Gin: Many drinkers of this nuanced gin report that each sip brings with it new flavors. Some of the notes may include star anise, cardamom, coriander, lemon peel, orange peel, and a touch of cinnamon.
- Kablam White Corn Whiskey: This rare white whiskey is smooth and strong, cut with the natural sweetness of fresh-picked corn.
- George Rye Whiskey: Inspired by the great Virginian George Washington, this rye is currently aging in barrels and is scheduled for release soon.