Microdermabrasion facials help nourish the complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Valid only with Brianna Patton
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Who performs the treatment: Brianna Patton is a Licensed Esthetician certified in Microdermabrasion
About Tiny Beauty Bar
The founder of Tiny Beauty Bar has always been passionate about skincare services and decided to set up a studio where professionalism would blend with the customer wellness approach. Being a certified aesthetician, she specializes in microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning, and medical-grade facials, offering treatments tailored to one's skin concerns and requirements. No matter if one is seeking a comprehensive service or just needs to get pampered—Tiny Beauty Bar is the right place to go.