- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
- Dr. Jon W. Gaffney, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Plastic Surgery52 Years of Experience10,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
Trained professionals use LightSheer Duet laser to permanently reduce the growth of hair on most skin types
About This Deal
About Touch of Class Medspa and Laser Center
Dark brown doorways channel visitors through corridors of wood furniture and rich auburn floors as soft, natural light and chandeliers set earth-toned walls aglow. Amid the charming décor of this elegant office, Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center's staff members work to build on the soothing environment as they administer massages, facials, and spray tans, among other spa and beauty services. From waiting rooms to patient rooms, each corner of the med spa exudes a calming aura that trumps the standard medical-office surroundings of stark white walls lined with General Hospital writers studying physician jargon.
Not only a beacon of interior-decorating finesse, Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center also hosts a skilled team of doctors, nurses, aestheticians, and spa staffers who stand ready to cosset clients with treatments that stem from industry experience. Laser technicians brandishing the LightSheer Duet system send clients on the road toward smooth, stubble-free skin, and surgeons bend facial fillers to their will to ease clients' wrinkles.