During a float session, external stimulation is reduced and brain is freed from all sensations to relax the body and mind
About This Deal
- Tank features:
- 24/7 UV and Ozone filtration system
- Ipod or MP3 player hookup
- Changeable interior float light
- All options include a VibroAcoustic Meditation Session
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
This offer is only valid at the Midlothian location.
Please click here to view COVID-19 updates and precautions Transitions Float Studio is taking to ensure the safety and wellness of their guests. Please note that masks are required in all common areas and may be removed once you are in your private room.
Need To Know
About Transitions Float RVA
Transitions Float RVA, owned by husband and wife, Dan and Rochelle, provides float therapy in an environment free of sensory input while laying weightless in a private sea of high density Epsom Salt solution, allowing ideal conditions for mental and physical rest and healing. The solution creates a zero gravity environment, relieving back and joint related pains. Limiting all external sensory input allows the body to completely relax into the session, creating a deep calming effect on the mind.
Every guest has full control over their experience, with the options for lighting, music and keeping the tank lids or doors open. You are in a private suite throughout your session with a shower attached in the room.