Our experienced and knowledgeable massage therapists work on soft tissue to reduce tension, improve blood circulation, and provide relief.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Please arrive 20 min. prior to appt. to get familiar with our positive atmosphere, lite paperwork, & complete a thermal scan which gives the therapist greater insight about your body.
- Massage time starts when your therapist enters the massage room and ends when you step out.
- The thermal scan is reviewed with you after your massage (2 minutes).
- If you would like to tip your therapist, please bring the right change, or use their Venmo account. (reg. $120)
- A solution is offered for your pain.
About Tustin Bodywork Bistro
At Tustin Bodywork Bistro, founder Dr. Laila Nayab-Murshidi, and her staff help alleviate pain and improve overall wellness through chiropractic adjustments and other all-natural treatments. These treatments work to correct the underlying causes of pain, instead of simply masking the symptoms with prescription drugs or a number of strategically placed smiley face stickers. A major part of her mission as a chiropractor is to educate patients about their treatment options, a component she often finds lacking in the health-care industry. To this end, Dr. Nayab-Murshidi often delivers free health and wellness workshops to the greater community both inside her clinic and at local schools, churches, and area businesses.