Jazz lounge hosts virtuoso musicians such as Aiden Lombard Group, Batida Diferente, and Joe Vetter
What You'll Get
- Jazz concert for two or four
- When: any show excluding special events, certain holidays, and Friday/Saturday primetime shows
- Where: Twins Jazz
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- $15 for two tickets (up to $34 value)
- $29 for four tickets (up to $68 value)
- Click to view the calendar
- Each person must make a $10 minimum food or drink purchase.
Upcoming Shows at Twins Jazz
- Aiden Lombard Group (July 31–August 1): after becoming a professional musician at age 15, trumpeter Aiden Lombard has played with Chick Corea and Arturo Sandoval, performed in the Grammy Jazz Orchestra during the prestigious awards ceremony, and served as the youngest semifinalist in the 2014 Thelonious Monk International Jazz Competition.
- Batida Diferente (August 6): this group blends jazz and Brazilian music to create both innovative covers and original tunes that emphasize the band’s name, which means A Different Beat.
- Joe Vetter (August 12): he’s a jazz pianist who learned classical piano at the age of 9 and now treats Washington, DC-area residents to energetic jazz concerts at a variety of venues.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Reservation required for parties of four or more. Seating is first-come, first-serve. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for holidays; not valid Friday or Saturday at 8 p.m. or 9 p.m. $10 food or drink minimum per patron. Not valid for special events. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Twins Jazz
In 1986, the Twins Lounge opened as an Ethiopian restaurant in a 50-seat space that once played host to jazz and blues shows. But the musicians clamored for music to fill the crimson and mosaic-tiled walls once more—and eventually, the owners gave in. The lounge has since moved, but it remains true to its roots with a mix of classic American jazz and global flavor. Twins Lounge still offers international food in its 60- to 100-seat dining room.