Experienced technicians revive engines using conventional or synthetic oil blends
About This Deal
- Synthetic blend and full synthetic oil and filter change include:
- Up to 5 quarts of engine oil 5w20 or 5w30
- 21-point maintenance check
- Inspect antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels, engine air, and cabin filtration system, belts and hoses, brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs), wiper blades, exterior lights
- Check and fill tire pressure
- Check and fill transmission fluid, differential fluid, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid
- Visual brake & tire inspection
- Customers will receive 10% off select preventive maintenance services
- Additional fee for specialty/cartridge oil filter.
- Gasoline vehicles only.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Universal Lube & Oil - Auto Repair LLC
Universal Lube & Oil offers an array of maintenance services that are designed to keep vehicles in tip-top shape. Diagnostic checks make sure that all features of a car are running as expected, lube and oil changes stop debris from clogging up the engine, and suspension and steering checks make sure that the vehicle will handle as intended.