Professional grooming salon offers its services for dogs of different sizes and treats them with care
About This Deal
- Size limit: dogs up to 80 lbs
- View the list of services
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for dogs over 80 lbs. Valid only Monday-Friday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.