Skilled technician pampers clients’ feet with medical pedicure treatments
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 15-minute circulation treatment
- 30-minute Whirlpool treatment
- 45-minute therapeutic pedicure
- Foot circulation treatment: helps restore blood flow to the feet, ankles, and legs.
- Whirlpool foot soak: during this treatment, the legs are massaged and skin exfoliated and moistured with quality lotion and oils. The client is sitting in a massage chair, and have the option of receiving a back massage.
- Therapeutic pedicure: Includes trimming, thinning, smoothing, as well as a cuticle and dead skin removal and a 10-minute foot massage.
- Polish color or buffing nails included if desired.
- New customers only
- Must be 18 or older
- Appointments not available on Monday or Sunday
- No same-day appointments permitted
- If customer arrives late, the amount of lateness will be deducted from their service
- Callus removal available at an additional cost
- Cannot have any open wounds to receive service
About VASpa La La (formerly VA Spa & Salon).
VA Spa La La is a one woman-owned business operating alongside Radha Spa & Salon in Fairfax, VA. Virginia has been a nail technician for 20+ years. Virginia is not a doctor, however has been working on patients having foot diabetes, neuropathy, plantar fasciitis and other foot related problems for many years. In addition, she has studied these issues, understands the problems patients face and have sought ways to help those in need. She understands the importance of cleanliness, and how to treat the feet with absolute care. She has doctor patients that not only receive foot therapeutic treatments for themselves, but support her work with other patients. Virginia's 38 year old son, Ryan is a Type 1 Diabetic. He suffers from severe Peripheral Neuropathy. Virginia herself suffered with Plantar Fasciatis for 10 years before figuring out how to get ahead of the problem and most importantly, beat the pain. Virginia's experience personally and professionally helps her be the right person to sympathize in the challenges that patients face trying to take care of their feet. She invites and welcomes you to come in for regular treatments.