Certified techs replace up to 5 qt. of motor oil, install a new filter, and perform maintenance checks in about 15 minutes
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
This deal is valid only at listed franchise locations. Check the map to make sure a location near you is on the list.
- 15-minute oil change
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil (additional quarts extra, extra fees for European oils)
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter (premium filter charge may apply for some vehicles)
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specs
- Complimentary maintenance check including:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- Serpentine belt
- 25% off any preventative maintenance service at time of redemption
- Samsung Pay and Apple Pay available for touchless payment, no direct contact with car interior or keys
- No appointment needed, no sitting in waiting room
- Open 7 days a week
- Mechanics’ expertise: 270 hours of training
Good to Know
- Ex fees for additional quarts and specialty filters as well as European oils.
- Limit 1 voucher per vehicle. That means if you’ve brought in your car with a voucher in the past, you can’t do so again on the same vehicle.
- Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. That means you need to wait a day before bringing your car in.
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at time of service.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.