Certified techs replace 5 quarts of oil, install new filters, and perform maintenance checks in 15 minutes without appointments
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of Valvoline oil, standard filter, and maintenance check
- Customers will receive 15% off select preventive maintenance services
- Length of service: about 15 minutes
- Mechanics’ expertise: all of them are ASE-certified
- Conventional Oil Change offer only valid at the following locations:
- 110 Greentree Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028
- 334 South White Horse Pike, Magnolia, NJ 08049
- 17 South White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ 8009
- 400 South White Horse Pike, Stratford, NJ 8084
- 1121 Hurffville Road, Woodbury, NJ 8096
- 6400 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor, NJ 8234
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Good to Know
- Valid only at participating locations. Check the map below to make sure a Valvoline near you is on the list.
About Valvoline Instant Oil Change
With service centers spread across America, Valvoline Instant Oil Change ensures that roads from coast to coast teem with automotive vigor.
Emphasizing car care and customer convenience in equal measure, certified technicians perform services like drive-thru oil changes that allow motorists to arrive without an appointment and remain in their car. While Valvoline oil forges a truce between metal parts, these professionals conduct an 18-point maintenance check for free, helping vehicles continue to run smoothly.
Facilities also encourage odometers to reach up to 300,000 miles through an engine-guarantee program, which helps motors live long enough to see tow trucks go extinct. Moreover, Valvoline extends its services to all makes and models, as well as charitable organizations.