Remote & On-Location Computer & Phone Repair, Managed IT Solutions, and Smart Home Automation.
About This Deal
Type of repair: glass and LCD
- Drop Off Services - Device must be dropped off at our local site, located at : 3651 Lindell Road, Suite #D, Las Vegas, NV 89103. Drop off hours are Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST. Vegas Computer Tech asks for 5 business days for all drop off services.
- On Location for Las Vegas, North Las Vegas & Henderson Only.
- Remote Support - Customer's computer must have the ability to connect to WiFi for repairs and/or support to be available.
- All prices include service and install only. Equipment parts and additional labor are the responsibility of the customer and payable to Vegas Computer Tech prior to services being rendered.
- Computer must supply all equipment and items needed for install; including, but not limited to, TV wall mount, cord concealers, power strips, modem, router, smart automation software and devices, printer, etc.
- **ADDED BONUS **Customer will receive a 20% discount on any additional services that need to be completed or added by Vegas Computer Tech, during. Does not include parts. May also be used on a 1 year extended VCT care package. Ask your technician for details and pricing.
About VEGAS COMPUTER TECH
We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
The world of technology can be fast-paced and scary. That's why our goal is to provide an experience that is tailored to your personal or company needs. No matter the budget, we pride ourselves on providing professional customer service. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our work.