Enjoy a breathtaking flight from Seattle's Lake Washington to Friday Harbor aboard one of our classic 6-passenger Dehavilland Beaver seaplanes. Experience views of the Puget Sound, the Seattle Skyline, and the San Juan Islands before the splash-down landing in Friday Harbor on a 50 minute narrated seaplane tour flight. You will have 90 minutes of time, after landing, in the quaint town of Friday Harbor to do as you please. The seaplane dock is less than a quarter mile walk to downtown Friday Harbor. Grab lunch at the many options Friday Harbor has to offer or visit the Whale Museum or do both and more. The tour is fantastic way to truly experience the best of the Pacific Northwest being seaplanes and San Juan Island, one of Washington State's gems.
About This Deal
This 50 minute one-way flight crosses over Puget Sound before landing at Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands. Depart from the southern end of Lake Washington in Renton, located about 25 minutes from both downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Here, you’ll meet your pilot and board the six-passenger de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver — a classic single-engine, propeller-driven bush plane fitted with floats — ideal for exploring this scenic terrain.
Slip on your headset to hear the pilot’s commentary on the sights below. You’ll fly above Bill Gates’ rambling lakeside estate and enjoy premier aerial views of the Space Needle, which punctures Seattle’s panoramic skyline.
During the flight, soak up the breathtaking mountain landscapes of the Olympic and Cascade ranges and be on the lookout for marine life not limited to orcas, minke whales, bald eagles, seals and sea lions.
Situated just 90 miles (145 km) north of Seattle, the San Juan Islands include the popular Orcas Island and Lopez Island in its archipelago. Your pilot lands at Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, the second-largest and most populous of the islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Landing and facility fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
860 Perimeter Rd W, Renton, WA 98057, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Friday Harbor Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.