The Malolo, a 55 foot power catamaran, goes out on an afternoon snorkel that is perfect for late sleepers! Visit one of two amazing snorkel sites: Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens, on this 3-hour boat tour. Both have extensive reef systems, are easy to snorkel, and host a ton of different, colorful fish. Your captain will choose the best location for that day’s ocean. Swimming in Molokini Crater is one of the best experiences of a lifetime. The visibility can reach up to 150 feet! Coral Gardens is another thrilling site full of diverse marine life. No matter which site, swimming and fun is included. All equipment and instructions are provided by the fabulous crew, and there is a $5.00 hot dog and soda lunch served onboard, too!
About This Deal
Join us on our awesome Molokini and Turtle Town snorkeling adventure aboard Malolo. Malolo is a 55 foot comfortable, stable catamaran. She is equipped with easy access stairways into the water on both the front and rear of the boat. There is also 2 restrooms, trampolines to lay out on and a friendly, experienced captain and crew. We also have flotation devices such as foam noodles, body boards and float vests for your use. Optional westsuits and high quality 16 mega pixel Olympus underwater digital cameras are available to rent.
• Malolo Molokini Snorkeling Tour, 101 Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd Slip #87, Maalaea Harbor, Maalaea, Maui, HI 96793-5900
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have our captain and crew arrive 30-minutes earlier than usual to spray sanitation and disinfectant on the vessel, and wipe down high traffic areas before guests arrive. Masks & Hand Sanitation are available on boat for guests also.
- Professional, safety-oriented captain and crew
- Transport on a 55-foot power catamaran
- Top-of-the-line snorkel equipment
- Flotation devices
- Lunch (unless lunch option is selected when booking)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Wetsuit and underwater camera (available for rent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off NOT INCLUDED OR OFFERED
300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Malolo Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.