A Polynesian Love Story is a show with traditional dances including the Hula, Haka, Siva, and Otea, spectacular fire-knife dancing, and some special surprises.
About This Deal
Visit: Mele Luau Oahu at Coral Crater, 91-1780 Midway St #1, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Skip the meal and enjoy Mele Luau’s spectacular show A Polynesian Love Story. The show combines awe-inducing Polynesian dancing, ancient legends, and a sweet love story to create an interactive experience full of humor and energy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Lei Greeting
- Entry/Admission - Mele Luau Oahu at Coral Crater
- Parking ($10)
- Transportation Fee ($41.85)
- Dinner - Food and drink are not included in this package. Drinks are available for purchase at the show.
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mele Luau in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings