Steeped in history and intrigue, you'll be walking in the footsteps of presidents, freedom fighters, G-Men, historians, famous musicians and fiction writers. Built over 125 years ago, nearly every President since Teddy Roosevelt has visited. In the 1930's it served as a rooming house for J. Edgar Hoover's G-Men. During the Vietnam War, Norman Mailer wrote about the house, and the mother of the civil rights movement, Mrs. Rosa Parks, called us home.
— Insider named us one of the top 7 destinations in the world for people who hate the outdoors.
— Featured on Travel Channel show Mega Mansions.
About This Deal
Enjoy a free beer and celebrate America's heritage while you hunt for patriotic-themed items, search for secret doors, and explore O Museum In The Mansion’s legendary themed rooms.
Steeped in American history The Mansion was built in 1892. In the 1930’s, J. Edgar Hoover’s G-Men lived there. During the Vietnam War, Norman Mailer wrote about the house, and for nearly 10 years the mother of the civil rights movement, Mrs. Rosa Parks lived there.
This is a great experience for adventure seekers and history buffs alike!
• O Museum In The Mansion, 2020 O St NW, Washington DC, DC 20036-5912
• no food available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • exclusive socially distanced self-guided tours • masks available and required • touch-less entry • hand sanitizer stations throughout • complimentary gloves available • signage to promote social distancing • on-reservations required
- One Heritage Treasure Hunt Sheet
- One Beer
- One of a kind journey through a 100 room mansion with over 70 secret doors
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the O Museum In The Mansion in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.