Virtual Online Tours
If you’ve been thinking of an educational recreation, Zohery Tours presents Virtual Online tours of Washington DC. The virtual presentations are conducted by Dr Ali Zohery, Ph.D. You will be treated to a live narrated virtual tour of the African American Museum and all the African American Heritage landmarks in and around DC. At the end of the presentation, you’ll have the ability to ask questions and get appropriate answers. You will be regaled with a live narration of the underlying history and significance of the top monuments and main attractions of Washington, DC, the capital city.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Washington DC, Washington DC, District of Columbia
Virtual Online Tours
Dear guests, it’s been a tough few weeks for the world as we adjust to a new normal amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Many of us, on orders of practicing social distancing staying inside, cancel plans, and rework our daily routines.
During this time, we feel your pain and share your grief because we’re all on the same inside. If you’ve been thinking of an educational recreation, Zohery Tours presents Virtual Online tours of Washington DC. The virtual presentations are conducted by Dr Ali Zohery, Ph.D. The founder and the Owner of Zohery Tours. We will be offering 3 main programs, each of which will showcase a different tour. The duration of the Tours is two hours. You will be regaled with a live narration of the underlying history and significance of the top monuments and main attractions of Washington, DC, the capital city (including the Grand Tour and African American Heritage), Alexandria and Mt. Vernon and Treasures of Egypt.
Each presentation will be illustrated by a slide presentation of the various landmarks of DC. Once you book a tour, you will be sent a link to join the presentation via Zoom videoconferencing application 15 minutes before it starts. You will then be invited to watch the presentation of your choice in the comfort of your home with your loved ones. You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
1) Virtual Online Grand Tour of Washington DC
2) Virtual Online Alexandria and Mt. Vernon Tour
3) Virtual Online Treasures of Egypt Tour
4) Virtual Online African American Heritage Tour of Washington DC
The cost of the each tour is per Family.
(when you click, you will be taken to the reservation page where you will be able to choose the tour you’re interested in).
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, 1850 West Basin Drive SW Near West Basin Drive SW & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
Virtually visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington DC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Virtual Online Experience in Washington DC
- Tours hosted by Dr. Ali Zohery, Ph.D.
- Virtually tour the African American Museum
- Virtually tour all the African American Heritage landmarks in and around DC
Washington, DC, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zohery Tours International, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.