Restaurant uses local, fresh ingredients to prepare a wide selection of classic Italian dishes including gnocchi, parmigiana, and pizza
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- View the menu and prices
Vic’s Italian Restaurant’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Dine-in option is not available for now; the merchant offers carryout or delivery options.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Vic’s Italian Restaurant’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Vic's Italian Restaurant
Mario Longo's career in the restaurant industry spans more than 30 years and two states, and the cuisine at Vic's Italian Restaurant reflects that. Its menu is filled with New York–style pizzas and Old World Italian fare made from family recipes. Read on to learn about a few of these comforting dishes:
- Antipasto: The vongole bianco is composed of littleneck clams sautéed with garlic, olive oil, white wine, and a red or white sauce.
- Pasta: Pasta is tossed with peas, porcini mushrooms, and chicken, then doused in a rich cream sauce to form the fettuccine del re.
- Pizza: Guests are transported to the Big Apple with The New Yorker, a pie topped with italian sausage, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, and plenty of cheese. Gluten-free options are also available.
- Entree: The Saltimboca alla Romana features a tender cut of veal that's breaded, covered with tomato sauce and mozzarella, and served with a side of spaghetti.