Players set out on scavenger hunt walking tour challenge through city answering questions and performing family-friendly tasks
About This Deal
- Departure time: Participants can start any time they like, and will have access to a guide service between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m..
- Departure location: See the full list of locations here
- What to bring: At least one Android or iPhone smartphone
- Players take to the streets with their smartphones in hands
- Prompts appear on phone screens to tell players where to go
- Once players arrive at checkpoints, they must answer a question or perform an amusing task to move on
- Players vie for King/Queen status to win the game
- Average Adventure Walk time: about two hours
Need To Know
About Wacky Walks
Wacky Walks turns traditional city walking tours on their head—to hilarious results. Each walk is a competition as players, with smartphones in hand, follow along with brain teasers, maps, and prompts to reach checkpoints around town. In order to unlock clues to lead them to the next place, players must answer tricky questions or perform silly tasks, such as posing like apes or ballerinas. The walker who performs these tasks with the most panache is crowned King or Queen, and can take the bragging rights home with them to keep.