Chef's choice sashimi and nigiri pair with specialty sushi rolls, house wine, and a tempura banana dessert
About This Deal
A well-rolled piece of sushi won’t fall apart when you try to pick it up, unlike the pile of leaves you briefly thought was a baby. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$47 for a sushi dinner for two (a $92 total value)
$94 for a sushi dinner for four (a $184 total value)<p>
Each pair receives the following:
- Two miso soups (a $4 value)
- Six pieces of chef’s choice sashimi (an $18 value)
- Eight pieces of chef’s choice nigiri (a $24 value)
- One six-piece shrimp tempura roll (an $8 value)
- One eight-piece specialty roll (a $19 value)
- One tempura banana dessert (a $7 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $12 value)<p>
About Wasabi Fusion Restaurant
Head chef Yukio Kamada had a multicultural culinary upbringing. He attended culinary school in his native Japan, but studied French and Italian cooking techniques. He uses these techniques to bring a touch of the unexpected to Wasabi Fusion Restaurant's Asian fusion cuisine.
For example, as chef Kamada explained to the Asian American Press, he might braise Japanese tuna in a French red wine or sing "Mambo Italiano" while folding fresh fish into sushi rolls. One of his specialties is hibachi-style cooking—searing meats, vegetables, and seafood on a central grill.