Medically based weight-loss program helps clients slim down with appetite suppressants, B12 injections, and lipotropic injections
About This Deal
Weight Loss MD is classified as an essential business and its operating hours remain the same.
- What’s included:
- One-month supply of Phentermine, an appetite suppressant
- Six B12 injections, which can help increase energy levels
- Six lipotropic injections, which are designed to burn fat
- EKG and lab tests, if medically required
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
Weight Loss MD of San Diego’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Weight Loss MD is classified as an essential business and its operating hours remain the same, following all recommendations set forth by CDC and government at the same time
- Only five patients are allowed in the office at the same time, at all times, no guests or children can be brought to the office
- The whole clinic is regularly disinfected throughout the day
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Weight Loss MD of San Diego’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Weight Loss MD
Weight Loss MD of San Diego helps clients look and feel their best with medically supervised weight-loss programs. The experienced staff meets with clients to devise a custom treatment plan—that might involve Phentermine appetite suppressants, Lipo-Lean injections, or other medications. Weight Loss MD also offers B12 injections to boost energy and reduce food cravings, and testosterone treatments to rejuvenate men with low levels.