Participants can battle class II-III rapids and soak up stunning river valley views during a half- or full-day excursion
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Adventurers can experience the thrills of river rafting on class II or III rapids, led by an experienced guide.
- Some options include a hot barbecue lunch
- The Middle Fork Trip is a six-hour excursion, during which participants raft 18 miles
- Chilli Bar is an 8-mile section with Class II and III rapids
- The Gorge is a 11-mile, three-and-half-hour section with Class II and III rapids
- 21-Mile, Six-Hour South Fork Trip combines the Chili Bar and Gorge sections
- Meet-up location: 6260 Hwy 49, Lotus, CA
- Age restrictions:
- South Fork: must be 7 years old or 50 lbs and over
- Middle Fork: must be 14 or older
- Rafting season begins in April 2022
- Click here for more information on each trip!
About White Water Connection
No two rivers are exactly the same—and even the same river can vary from year to year due to flooding, downed trees, and weather patterns that lead to changes in the water level. What could one year be classified as Class II rapids—with a wide, clear channel and easily avoidable rocks—could next be a Class III, with irregular waves, a swift current, and tight passages that require complex maneuvering. Thankfully, there's White Water Connections.
The rafting company provides rafting trips through some of California's most pristine and envigorating rapids. The same trip can have rapids of different intensity, too, which leads to thrilling, varied rafting experiences. Just around the bend, the smooth, effortless flow of a Class I stretch can transform into a Class IV rapid, complete with large drops and stretches of continuous whitewater fit only for advanced paddlers. The experienced team of guides and instructors are on hand to help guests navigate the ever-changing rapids.