Zoo houses more than 600 species, including lions and penguins, giraffes, and stingrays
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- General admission
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 12+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12
Free admission for children under 2
- Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian
- Onsite cafeteria: yes, there are several cafes located in various areas
- Amenities: gift shops, stroller rental, wheelchair rental
- A house to 6000 animals invites the entire family to explore the wildlife from around the world, enjoying 10 rides, visiting a petting zoo, and participating in daily shows.
- Transportation: free parking available
About Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium & Safari Park
The giraffe smells a food pellet. He pokes his head just over the railing and starts sniffing for the guest holding his treat. Not far off, some brightly plumed parrots land on another visitor’s arm, spying the tasty apple slices in her hand. Though you can’t get this close to every animal at Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium—such as the lions and the wild Larry Fitzgeralds—the keepers do facilitate animal-human exchanges as often as possible with the zoo’s more than 600 species. They also give visitors novel views of some exhibits by welcoming them aboard the Skyride, the Australian boat ride, and the African train safari. The adjacent aquarium adds to the zoo’s impressive animal collection, housing more than 75 exhibits and enough water to start a new earth colony.
Further attractions include a children’s petting zoo, daily shows, and a baby-animal nursery. At the 15-acre Safari Park, guests stroll or ride the tram through animal habitats, where they can spy on species that live on the other side of the equator. Wildlife World also features two restaurants where guests can feed themselves and their own helpless progeny.