What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Each set includes:
- 15 Bottles of Premium International Wine ($263.85 value)
- $50 e-voucher good for purchase of $75 or more at WineInsiders.com ($50 value)
- A wood-handled hinged waiter’s corkscrew with foil cutter, an easy-opening curved boot lever and a bottle opener, all in a compact, ergonomic design ($14.99 value)
Premium Wine Bundle
Stock your shelf with this international 15-bottle selection of winter-ready wines. Whether you’re planning a big holiday meal, or looking for sure-to-please gifts, cross “great wine” off your holiday to-do list with this special selection of delicious international wine from Wine Insiders. Order today and enjoy award-winning reds and whites from all across the globe.
You’ll get selections like:
- 2016 Fair Oaks Merlot: a versatile and satisfying California red with notes of cherry and plum
- 2017 La Peroniere Blanc Majesté: a juicy French white that’s fit for a king, with lime, lychee, and a hint of white pepper
- 2016 Belfiore Cabernet Sauvignon Trevenezie I.G.T.: an aromatic Italian red with intense aromas of raspberry that meet hints of grass on the palate
- 2016 James & Bell Sauvignon Blanc: a crisp and refreshing California white with aromas of melon, apple, and grapefruit that meet figs on the palate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Shipping not included; extra $29.95. Ships only to select states. Tax not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.