What You'll Get
- 15 Bottles of Chardonnay from around the world
Fruity Chardonnay is one of the most beloved white wines in the world, and wine-lovers seek it out for its crisp and refreshing feel. This 15-bottle selection of Chardonnay features wine from California, Australia, and beyond like Platinum Medal-winning 2016 Nguilleu Chardonnay from Chile, and 88-point award-winning 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay. Pair any of these wines with favorite meals like roast chicken, buttery fish, mashed potatoes and gravy, and more.
- 2016 Nguilleu Reserva Chardonnay: 95-point Platinum Medal-winning Chilean white with tart notes of lemon
- 2016 Trebuchet Chardonnay: award-winning dry and lightly creamy South African white with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay: award-winning California white with flavors of apple, nectarine, and ripe melon
- 2016 Paperback Chardonnay: award-winning, wild-fermented Australian white with notes of ripe peach, tart citrus, and rich nougat
- 2016 Vinum Chardonnay: vibrant South African white with flavors of rich pear, apple and a hint of pineapple
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Extra $29.95 fee for shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.