Technicians repair shattered screens of several generations of Apple devices or remove unwanted viruses from computers
About This Deal
- Glass repairs fix the outer layer of the screen only, the most commonly damaged part. If the glass cracks, the device will still be usable.
- If LCD needs to be replaced there will be an additional fee
- Not valid for iPad Mini 4 or iPad Air models
- All computers will receive full diagnostics free of charge; regardless of purchase
- Voucher covers full malware, virus, and spyware removal with a tune-up; does not cover any additional repairs hardware- or software-related
About Wireless Doctor
When iPhones, iPads, and nearly any other type of smartphone and touchscreen tablet suffers an accident, time is of the essence. Most folks can't wait days for a replacement, or take the risk that comes with refurbished models. Like an emergency room for mankind's most popular electronic appendages, Wireless Doctor houses a staff of technological surgeons that rush to repair ailing smartphones and tablets before their data plans roll over into the afterlife.
Having saved over 50,000 smartphones and 20,000 iPhones from an untimely death, they've honed their ability to swoop in with same-day service, adding lifetime warranties on all parts and labor for good measure. From cracked screens, crushed screens, and vortexes where screens used to be, to an array of hardware issues and software snafus, they apply their own brand of tech genius to almost every smart device in existence, all while maintaining customer service skills and a doctor's bedside manner that inspires a multitude of patient referrals.