A Boutique Amelia Island Hotel Just Steps from the Sand
Seaside Amelia Inn • Fernandina Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool View Studio Room with One Queen Bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Ocean View Room with One Queen Bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Combine Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Four Nights
A stay at these bright, airy rooms makes for the perfect Florida seaside escape.
Fernandina Beach, on the northern tip of Amelia Island, feels different from Florida's other sun-and-surf destinations. Here, more than 400 beautifully preserved Victorian-era structures have found their way onto the National Register of Historic Places, and visitors to downtown can still hail a horse-drawn carriage or hop aboard an old-fashioned trolley. It's also home to the oldest continuously operated watering hole in Florida, the Palace Saloon. Still, this is nothing if not a beach town, and kayaking, bird-watching, and horseback riding along the sand are popular year-round activities.
One of Amelia Island's few beach-side hotels, the newly renovated Seaside Amelia Inn is situated right at the island's main stretch of sand, just minutes from historic downtown Fernandina Beach. With such a desirable location, and plenty of useful amenities, this gem of a hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway or a beach escape with family or friends. Each of the rooms is appointed with a flat-screen cable TV, a mini-fridge, and a microwave. There is complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, and there is also free, covered parking. In the morning, wake up to a "Hot & Tasty" Southern, home-style breakfast before heading into town or hitting the beach.
"Beautiful. Cozy. The whole city was breathtaking. A must do!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay up to 4 nights
- Only valid for stays November 2 through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed for additional fee of $50 per pet/night; contact merchant with questions
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 26-29; December 24- January 3, 2015; February 13-15, 20-22
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings