Visitors can get an in-depth look at the spirit-making process which includes tasting of available products
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Distillery tour
- One souvenir glass per person
- Must be 21 or older
- Daily hours:
- Monday–Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Need To Know
About A. Smith Bowman Distillery
Operating for more than 80 years, A. Smith Bowman Distillery aims to provide the best tasting spirits made in Virginia. Honoring the distillery's long-lasting traditions, its' main focus is on creating smaller, hand-crafted batches that have stood the test of time. Using the past, the people behind A. Smith Bowman Distillery are not afraid of looking into the future, and that is why they continuously experiment with their spirit-making process to find new and unique tastes.
- Gingerbread Cocoa Finished Bourbon - This Abraham Bowman whiskey contains hints of vanilla, gingerbread cookies, and toasted nuts to create a rich spirit
- Sunset Hills - This small-batch gin is named after the first location of the distillery and features botanical undertones
- Apple Brandy - Made using locally grown Rome apples and honey, this brandy is mostly known for its candy-like taste